The Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday March 28, 2010. 1:00 P.M.
(raindate: Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.)
If you have never brought your child to an Easter egg hunt, this is a great chance to find out why they are so much fun. Let em loose on the beach and watch your child, and the rest of the crowd, deal with the challenge of the hunt. There will be 15,000 eggs buried on the beach and each egg will contain a prize. These will include tickets for carousel rides, games, ice cream, and pizza from some of the Boardwalk’s merchants.
To allow children of all ages to have a good time, the Easter egg hunt it partitioned into different age specific groups.
- Under 2 -- spend time with the Easter Bunny
- Ages 0-2 -- Hancock Avenue beach
- Ages 3-4 -- Blaine Avenue beach
- Ages 5-6 -- Sumner Avenue beach
- Ages 7-8 -- Hamilton Avenue beach
- Ages 9-10 -- Lincoln Avenue beach
The Boardwalk will be open!
Photo by sometoast and presented under a Creative Commons license.